Annapurna Base Camp Trek -Pokhara - Jungle Safari -Mountain Flight Tour
This Annapurna Base camp Trek Pokhara Jungle safari and Mountain flight 19 days trekking package include fact of the trip, major attraction, package itinerary, maps, temperature info, permits and necessary equipment checklist for a family, Individual and group Joining basic. This is one of the most beautiful treks that combine easy walking with majestic panorama and cultures unmatched by any other treks in Nepal. In these trek you may walk Shadows of the mountain with ecological beauty. The attractive obsession of this trek is close and panorama Mountain View, bamboo and rhododendron forest, Typical Gurung Village, Temple, hot Spring, waterfalls, and river. When you climb up to Poon Hill you May see the Sunrise on the snow capped peaks and golden panorama view of mountain and unforgettable sight. You may have excellent opportunity to see eyeful views of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Fish Tail and many more.
Pokhara, One of the most charming valleys in the Himalayas, Offers spectacular panoramic view of the dimidiating the sky. Beside the eminent Fewa, Bagnesh and Rupa lakes. One side there is many Nature Beauty of Waterfalls, Cave White Water River gorgeous you other side Culture and Religions Temple, Monastery grasp people. After Pokhara we join 2/3 days jungle activities in Chitwan. After jungle activities we drive to Kathmandu. Mountain flight is one of the biggest attractions for the Himalayas. Mountain flight offers the alternate to climbing and ensures a lifelong memory of the highest peaks on earth. Early in the morning you will be proceeded One Hour Mountain-flight toward the top of the World (Mt. Everest). From where you can view 13 Snowy capped Mountains over 8000meters high and hundreds of peaks over 6000 meters highest mountain.
When we were in Nepal in 2008 for island peak climbing Mr. Rishi was with us as our Expedition Manager. We are really proud with him that this times to found him as a Managing Director of Snowy Horizon Treks and Expedition.
We would like to thank Mr Rishi for this incredible experience, we highly recommend his company and guide who would link to Use any Mountaineering activities in Nepal.
Itinerary Annapurna BC Trek -Pokhara - Jungle Safari -Mountain Flight
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m.) which takes approximately six hours. You can also fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara, which takes about 25 minutes.
Day 03: Trek from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapool (1050m.) by car which takes approximately one and half-hours drive. Now you begin your trek from Nayapul (1050m.) to Tikhedunga (1577 m.) via Birethanti (1065m.) which takes approximately four and half hours.
Day 04: Trek from Tikhedunga to Ghorepani (2675 m.) and it takes approximately six hours.
Day 05: Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2675m.) which takes approximately five and half hours. Early morning trip to Poon Hill (3232m.) to enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Dhaulagiri, Tukuche Peak, Nilgiri , Varaha Shikhar , Mt. Annapurna I , Annapurna South , Annapurna III, Machapuchere, Annapurna IV, Annapurna II , Lamjung Himal and other numerous snowcapped mountain peaks.
Day 06: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong (2040 m.) which takes approximately four hours.
Day 07: Trek from Chhomrong to Bamboo (2340m.) and it takes approximately five hours.
Day 08: Trek from Bamboo to Deurali (3230m.) which takes approximately five hours.
Day 09: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4170 m.) via Machapuchere Base Camp (3820m.) and it takes
approximately four hours.
Day 10: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Dovan (2630m.) which takes approximately five hours.
Day 11: Trek from Dovan to Jhinudanda (1750m.) and it takes about six hours. The path is descent up to Bamboo passing through forests with varieties of rhododendron, oaks and bamboo plants.
Day 12: Trek from Jhinudanda to Pothana (1600m.) which takes about five hours.
Day 13:Trek from Pothana to Dhampus Phedi and it takes approximately three hours and drive from Phedi to Pokhara by car,which takes about 30 min.
Day 14: Early in the morning at around 5 am Drive to Sarangkot (1680m) for Sunrise view with golden mountain and Tandem Flight (paragliding) from Sarangkot then full day sightseeing in around Pokhara city ( e.g.: Bindubashini Temple, Seti river, Old Market, David's Fall Tibetan Monastery ,Begnash and Rupalake) and overnight in Hotel.
Day 15: Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan Jungle safari. After a short rest, visit to the Tharu village and the National Park Visitors Center. Sunset view from the riverbank, Dinner, Slide-show on wildlife.
Day 16: Full Day Jungle Activities Dugout canoe trip followed by a Nature Walk Program or a visit to the Elephant Breeding Farm. Enjoy an ox-cart ride or a jeep drive back to the resort. After refreshment you can wash the elephants and swim with them in the Rapti River, Lunch. Elephant back safari, Dinner. Tharu dancing performance.
Day 17: After tea or coffee you will go for a bird watching tour. B/F. Transfer to the bus station and drive to Kathmandu.
Day 18: Early in the morning you will be proceeded One Hour Mountain-flight toward the top of the World (Mt. Everest) which is one of the unique one in the World. From where you can view 13 Snowy capped Mountains over 8000meters high and hundreds of peaks over 6000 meters high. You will be taken to visit Kapan Monastery, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath and evening Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
Day 19: Final Departure or alternatively Join other activities.
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trip can higher and lower price.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- Transportation by private vehicle(Bus, Car ,Ven) as per Itinerary
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking (with porter or yaks)
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit )
- A Full Day Pokhara Tour.
- 2/3 Days Full Board Jungle safari Activities
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- All necessary monument entrance fee
- All hotel accommodation with breakfast in Pokhara.
- All meal in National Park at Chitwan.
- One hours Mountain Flight with transportation
- A full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- Our service charges
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Extra luggage & personal trekking gears.
- Extra porter cost US$15 per person per days per 25Kg.
- Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 35 per person on B/B Basis
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rules that How to Book Annapurna BC Trek Pokhara jungle safari Mountain flightTrip?