Annapurna Circuit Trek
The Annapurna Circuit Trek also known as round Annapurna Trekking is widely recognized among committed and dedicated trekking enthusiasts as one of the most significant long distance treks in the world. The trek starts from Bhulbhule near Besishahar after the overland journey from Kathmandu; first along Kathmandu-Pokhara road to Dumrewhere the road turns towards spectacular Marshyangdi River and follows it north along the Marshyangdi Valley, with this scenic trip taking about 7 to 8hours in total.
Initially, Around Annapurna Trekking, used to be ended in Beni; with the road extended far past Beni all the way to Jomsom and Muktinath, the trek can be shortened making it accessible to time-poor trekkers.After crossing Throng-La, the highest pass on the trek one can use overland transportation and shorten the trek by up to 6 days. Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the world’s most diverse treks from both mountain landscape and cultural experience aspects. It is a great discovery and exquisite journey to discover Himalayan Mountains during Trekking in Nepal.
The Annapurna Circuit is well-known and has great feel of a real trek. This trek circles Nepal's sky-high Annapurna range including Fishtail, and it's been hailed as the holy grail of trekking since it was first opened to foreigners in the early 1980s. Travel writers and hikers everywhere in the world have been talking endlessly about the trail despite other trekking attractions being discovered elsewhere. There are treks that are more rugged or more remote, huts that are more luxurious, pilgrimage sites that are more holy, wildlife that's more exotic and even landscape that's more beautiful. But, none of them cannot step up and swipe the Annapurna's crown off; such is a trekkers’ experience.
Snowy Horizon stands by you as we operate this most coveted trekking experience and lifetime adventure for moderately fittrekkers. All Nepalese Treks present wide appeal of culture, natural beauty, welcoming people, physical challenge and particularly value for the money. We combine your trip to the Annapurna Circuit Trekking with the historical and cultural tour of Kathmandu valley and Pokhara as well to offer you many other customized options in Nepal. Just click on inquiry and send us a message. We will advise you on the best options to meet your adventure and budget objectives. We will offer you a totally custom designed trip optimized by people with intimate knowledge and experience in adventure in Nepal. The Annapurna Circuit trekking trip and its itinerary will be finalized for you efficiently following our discussion to fit your time frame and the physical condition.
Dear Rishi and all "Snowy Horizon" team,
We thank you kindly for the wonderful trip you helped us organize. Thanks to you, the three weeks we spent in Nepal were wonderful, a very intense and beautiful experience. Everything was so new, so different, and we are forever grateful for all the effort you made to keep us happy during our stay there. Nepal has so much to offer, we hope we will be back there in the following years for new adventures and discoveries.
Thank you once again for everything, we will recommend your agency to all our friends in search of adventures!...Read More
Itinerary Details of Annapurna Circuit (round)Trek
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport & transfer to hotel (1350m)
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar (823m.) which takes approximately six hours.
Day 03: Trek from Beshi shahar to Bahundanda (1305m) and it takes approximately six hours.
Day 04: Trek from Bahundanda to Chyamche (1430m.) which takes approximately six hours.
Day 05: Trek from Chyamche (1410m.) to Dharapani (1860m.) and it takes about six hours.
Day 06: Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2670m.) which takes approximately five and half hours.
Day 07: Trek from Chame to Pisang (3100m.) which takes approximately five hours. With Lamjung Himal (6893m) sparkling in the morning sun, you set off for Pisang.
Day 08: Trek from Pisang to Manang (3440m.) and it takes approximately five and half hours.
Day 09: Rest day at Manang for acclimatization and hang in and around town. This is an important rest and acclimatization day today before crossing the Thorung La.
Day 10: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4350m.) and it takes approximately three and half hours.
Day 11: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4420m.) which takes approximately three and half hours.
Day 12: Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3850m.) via Thorong La (5416m) Pass and it takes approximately seven hours.
Day 13: Trek from Muktinath to Marpha (2667m) and it takes about approximately six hours.
Day 14: Trek from Marpha to Ghasa (2013m.) which takes about six hours.
Day 15: Trek from Ghasa to Tatopani (1189 m.) which takes about five hours.
Day 16: A rest day at Tatopani to enjoy the natural hot spring bath. It is believed that one who takes bath get rids of skin diseases.
Day 17: Trek from Tatopani to Ghorepani (2853 m.) for about seven hours.
Day 18: Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3180m.) to Tadapani (2675m.) which takes about five and half hours.
Day 19: Trek from Tadapani (2675m.) to Ghandruk (1950m.) and it takes about three hours.
Day 20: Trek from Ghandruk (1950m.) to Nayapul, which takes approximately six hours and then Drive to Pokhara by car (40km, approx one hour).
Day 21: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist mini bus that takes approximately seven hours. You can also fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu which takes about 25 minutes .Overnight at Hotel
Day 22: Leisure day and shopping in Kathmandu.
Day 23: Full Day sightseeing of KTM Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Day 24: Final Departure or alternatively Join other activities.
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the Annapurna Base Camp trek depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport .
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking.
- Trekking porter carry all personal gear and group equipment
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- An Experienced Government license holder Trekking guide trained in wilderness first aid.
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- One nights Hotel in Pokhara on bed and breakfast
- English speaking Tour guide for Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour by private car / van.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Snowy Horizon Special Gifts (T-shirt, Pashmina )
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- National Park entry fee and royalty (for off the beaten Trail and wilderness area) where we need special permit.
- All kind of Personal Expencess
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rule and regulation that How to Book Annapurna Circuit trek?