Annapurna Circuit Trek -Pokhara - Jungle Safari -Mountain Flight Tour
This Annapurna Circuit Pokhara Jungle safari and Mountain flight 24 days trekking package include fact of the trip, major attraction, package itinerary, maps, temperature info, permits and necessary equipment checklist for a family, Individual and group Joining basic. Annapurna circuit trek also know as round Annapurna trek is one of the most popular trekking trail in Nepal. This trekking combines easy walking with majestic panorama and a combine of cultures unmatched by any other treks in Nepal. The Annapurna Circuit Trek has been proved as a highly praised and spectacular trekking route in the Annapurna region since it opened to foreign trekkers in 1977. In these trek you may walk Shadows of the mountain with ecological beauty from beginning to end. Annapurna region trek introduction our client of authentic Himalayan trekking in Nepal.
Pokhara, One of the most charming valleys in the Himalayas, Offers spectacular panoramic view of the dimidiating the sky. Beside the snowy Mountains, other charms of the valley are its eminent Fewa, Bagnesh and Rupa lakes. One side there is many Nature Beauty of Waterfalls, Cave White Water River gorgeous you other side Culture and Religions Temple, Monastery grasp people. After Pokhara we join 2/3 days jungle activities in Chitwan. After jungle activities we drive to Kathmandu. Mountain flight is one of the biggest attractions for the Himalayas. Mountain flight offers the alternate to climbing and ensures a lifelong memory of the highest peaks on earth. Early in the morning you will be proceeded One Hour Mountain-flight toward the top of the World (Mt. Everest). From where you can view 13 Snowy capped Mountains over 8000meters high and hundreds of peaks over 6000 meters hight mountain.
When we were in Nepal in 2008 for island peak climbing Mr. Rishi was with us as our Expedition Manager. We are really proud with him that this times to found him as a Managing Director of Snowy Horizon Treks and Expedition.
We would like to thank Mr Rishi for this incredible experience, we highly recommend his company and guide who would link to Use any Mountaineering activities in Nepal.
Itinerary Annapurna Circuit Trek -Pokhara - Jungle Safari -Mountain Flight
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport & transfer to hotel(1350m)
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar (823m.) which takes approximately six hours.
Day 03: Trek from Beshi shahar to Bahundanda (1305m) and it takes approximately six hours.
Day 04: Trek from Bahundanda to Chyamche (1430m.) which takes approximately six hours.
Day 05: Trek from Chyamche (1410m.) to Dharapani (1860m.) and it takes about six hours.
Day 06: Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2670m.) which takes approximately five and half hours.
Day 07: Trek from Chame to Pisang (3100m.) which takes approximately five hours. With Lamjung Himal (6893m) sparkling in the morning sun, you set off for Pisang.
Day 08: Trek from Pisang to Manang (3440m.) and it takes approximately five and half hours. Day 09: Rest day at Manang for acclimatization and hang in and around town. This is an important rest and acclimatization day today before crossing the Thorung La.
Day 10: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4350m.) and it takes approximately three and half hours.
Day 11: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4420m.) which takes approximately three and half hours.
Day 12: Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3850m.) via Thorong La (5416m) Pass and it takes approximately seven hours.
Day 13: Trek from Muktinath to Marpha (2667m) and it takes about approximately six hours.
Day 14: Trek from Marpha to Ghasa (2013m.) which takes about six hours.
Day 15: Trek from Ghasa to Tatopani (1189 m.) which takes about five hours.
Day 16: A rest day at Tatopani to enjoy the natural hot spring bath. It is believed that one who takes bath get rids of skin diseases. After several days of trekking, it is a great idea to take bath at hot spring and relax.
Day 17: Trek from Tatopani to Ghorepani (2853 m.) for about seven hours.
Day 18: Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Nayapul which takes about Six and half hours. Early morning trip to Poon Hill (3232m.) to enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Dhaulagiri Tukuche Peak , Nilgiri, Varaha Shikhar, Mt. Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna IV, Annapurna II and other numerous snow-capped mountain peaks. And then Drive to Pokhara by car (40km, approx one hour)
Day 19: Early in the morning at around 5 am Drive to Sarangkot (1680m) for Sunrise view with golden mountain and Tandem Flight (paragliding) from Sarangkot then full day sightseeing in around Pokhara city ( e.g.: Bindubashini Temple, Seti river, Old Market, David's Fall Tibetan Monastery ,Begnash and Rupalake) and overnight in Hotel.
Day 20: Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan Jungle safari. After a short rest, visit to the Tharu village and the National Park Visitors Center. Sunset view from the riverbank, Dinner, Slide-show on wildlife.
Day 21: Full Day Jungle Activities Dugout canoe trip followed by a Nature Walk Program or a visit to the Elephant Breeding Farm. Enjoy an ox-cart ride or a jeep drive back to the resort. After refreshment you can wash the elephants and swim with them in the Rapti River, Lunch. Elephant back safari, Dinner. Tharu dancing performance.
Day 22: After tea or coffee you will go for a bird watching tour. B/F. Transfer to the bus station and drive to Kathmandu.
Day 23: Early in the morning you will be proceeded One Hour Mountain-flight toward the top of the World (Mt. Everest) which is one of the unique one in the World. From where you can view 13 Snowy caped Mountains over 8000meters high and hundreds of peaks over 6000 meters high. you will be taken to visit Kapan Monastery, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath and evening Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
Day 24: Final Departure or alternatively Join other activities.
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trip can higher and lower price.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- Transportation by private vehicle(Bus, Car ,Ven) as per Itinerary
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking (with porter or yaks)
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit )
- A Full Day Pokhara Sightseeing Tour.
- 2/3 Days Jungle safari Activities
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- All necessary monument entrance fee
- All hotel accommodation with breakfast in Pokhara.
- All meal in National Park at Chitwan.
- One Hours Mountain Flight with transportation
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- Our service charges
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Extra luggage & personal trekking gears.
- Extra porter cost US$15 per person per days per 25Kg.
- Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 35 per person on B/B Basis
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rules that How to Book Annapurna Circuit Trek jungle safari Mountain Flight Trip?