Annapurna View Trek - Rafting - Jungle Safari -Mountain Flight Tour
We offer Annapurna View trek, rafting, jungle safari and paragliding 13 days special package Tour. We include fact of the trip, major attraction, package itinerary, maps, temperature info, permits and necessary equipment checklist for a family, Individual and group Joining basic.
In this package we include major activities for those tourists who desire to take more benefit and fun in short period. Most of the visitors hear about trekking, hiking and climbing and just booked those packages with some agency but they did not have any idea about extra activities in Nepal. After trekking or climbing the time is useless for that tourist.According to our previous visitor's advice and also our own experience, we found the problem of our client how they book the all major activities in Nepal include trekking and climbing. For the help of those clients who are never been in Nepal and unknown about this package, we want to summit all activities tougher in a package.
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek is suitable for those kinds of people who have really short period holidays in Nepal and do not want to miss chance to see Panorama view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalaya . Ghorepani Poon Hill trek also is arguably the most famous and real adventure trekking route in the world. When you climb up to Poon Hill you may have excellent opportunity to see eyeful views of the Annapurna range. After trekking we did world adventure paragliding in Pokhara from Sarangkot. A trip will take you over some of the best scenery on earth, as you share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, kites and float over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes and jungle, with a fantastic view of the majestic Himalaya. After paragliding in pokhara we drive to Dumre for 2 days white water rafting in Seti River and join 2/3 days jungle activities in Chitwan. After jungle activities we drive to Kathmandu
Mountain flight is one of the biggest attractions for the Himalayas. For those who are restricted by time or other constraints mountain flight offer the alternate to climbing and ensure a lifelong memory of the highest peaks on earth. Early in the morning you will be proceeded One Hour Mountain-flight toward the top of the World (Mt. Everest) which is one of the unique one in the World. From where you can view 13 Snowy capped Mountains over 8000meters high and hundreds of peaks over 6000 meters hight mountain And last day drop to airport for final departure.
Namche Bazaar Trek and Chitwan National Park Tour - 05 October 2010
We booked two trips with snowy Horizon. Both were last minute and both turned out to be fun.
Trek to Namchee Bazaar:- Bishwa was our guide and he provided us with a porter-Bhim. We strongly recommend booking guide and a porter as you will not be able to enjoy the trip as much without one. Bishwa arranged everything for us from all the meals to accommodations. He always made sure we were very satisfied. Thanks to him the trip was very enjoyable ........Read More
Itinerary Annapurna View Trek -Rafting -Jungle Safari -Mountain Flight
Day 01: Arrival in the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu. Upon arrival, you will be taken to hotel.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m.). You depart early for the 7 hours drive by tourist deluxe bus to Pokhara (915m.), 200 kilometers west of Kathmandu.
Day 03: Trek from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapul (1050m.) by car which takes 1 and half hours drive. Now you begin your trek from Nayapul (1050m.) to Tikhedhunga (1577 m.) via Birethanti (1065m.) which takes about 4 hours.
Day 04: Trek from Tirkhedhunga to Ghorepani (2675 m.) and it takes about 6 hours. To begin your trek, you could ascend steeply for the early 2 hours and then ascend gently passing through Ulleri (2070m.) and Banthanti, Magar villages.
Day 05: Trek from Ghorepani to Ghandruk (1950m.) which takes about 7 and half hours. Early morning trip to Poon Hill (3232m.) to enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Dhaulagiri , Tukuche Peak, Nilgiri, Varaha Shikhar , Mt. Annapurna I , Lamjung Himal and other numerous snowcapped mountain peaks
Day 06: Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul via Birethanti which takes about 5 hours.nd then Drive to Pokhara overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Drive from Pokhara to Dumre and short rafting trip. Lunch and camp at Corridor of jungle near the riverbank.
Day 08: Corridor of jungle nears the riverbanks to Gaighat; rafting till 3 PM (approx.) and drive back Chitwan National Park. . After a short rest, visit to the Tharu village and the National Park Visitors Center. Sunset view from the riverbank. Dinner. Slide-show on wildlife.
Day 09: Full Day Jungle Activities Dugout canoe trip followed by a Nature Walk Program or a visit to the Elephant Breeding Farm. Enjoy an ox-cart ride or a jeep drive back to the resort. After refreshment you can wash the elephants and swim with them in the Rapti River, Lunch. Elephant back safari, Dinner. Tharu dancing performance.
Day 10: After tea or coffee you will go for a bird watching tour. B/F. Transfer to the bus station and drive to Kathmandu.
Day 11: Early in the morning you will be proceeded One Hour Mountain-flight toward the top of the World (Mt. Everest) which is one of the unique one in the World. From where you can view 13 Snowy caped Mountains over 8000meters high and hundreds of peaks over 6000 meters high. you will be taken to visit Kapan Monastery, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath and evening Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
Day 12: Final departure or alternatively join other program.
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trip can higher and lower price.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- Transportation by private vehicle(Bus, Car ,Ven) as per Itinerary
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking (with porter or yaks)
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit )
- 1/2 days Rafting in Seti River
- 2/3 Days Jungle safari Activities
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- All necessary monument entrance fee
- All hotel accommodation with breakfast in Pokhara.
- All meal in National Park at Chitwan.
- One hours Mountain Flight with transportation
- a Day Kathmandu valley sightseeing
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- Our service charges
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Extra luggage & personal trekking gears.
- Extra porter cost US$15 per person per days per 25Kg.
- Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 35 per person on B/B Basis
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rules that How to Book Everest Base camp Trek rafting jungle safari and Pokhara Trip?