Christmas and New Year Holiday Tour
In the western Parts of the World and Christens religious Christmas is the biggest and famous festival. Much of the European, Americana and Australian people will gat holidays in Christmas time and the people are looking for good place in the world for celebrate the Christmas and enjoy the holidays. Nepal is the small and accomplish with nature beauty country in the world. Our country is decorated with Himalayas, Rivers, lakes, flowers and fauna. Main source to income of the country are tourism industries in Nepal. Thus Nepal has always been a popular destination for tourist. Outdoor adventure activities like climbing, trekking, rafting, Paragliding, Mountain flight Jungle safari and much other have attracted all tourists from round the world. So if you are looking for some inspiration on the occasion of Christmas & New Year holiday to Nepal, we are offering this unique and exciting trip which gives you a real experience of Nepal with much more fun.
This special package tour offering the whole discovery of Nepal totally you will spend your holiday at least western and northern part you will visit where you can target few of the mountain site, culture and heritage site, island, forest, pilgrims and many more wild animals and, of course Religion and ethnic if you wish to have more time please share your desire with us.
Pokhara for New Year with a beautiful and scenic trekking in between. For the last ten years, New Year events have been organized in Pokhara as "a happening destination for New Year celebration". Restaurant Bar association of Nepal (REBAN), Pokhara chapter organizes the festival with the slogan of "Eat in street, dance in the street and enjoy in the street. Apart from the food stalls of popular restaurants in Pokhara, the festival also showcases different cultural performances of Gurung, Magar, Kirant, Tibetan, Tharu and other communities as well as folk-dohari songs, live band programs also other attractions of the street festival.
When we were in Nepal in 2008 for island peak climbing Mr. Rishi was with us as our Expedition Manager. We are really proud with him that this times to found him as a Managing Director of Snowy Horizon Treks and Expedition.
We would like to thank Mr Rishi for this incredible experience, we highly recommend his company and guide who would link to Use any Mountaineering activities in Nepal.........Read More
Itinerary Details of Christmas and New Year Tour
Day 01: Arrival service from Kathmandu Airport & transfer to hotel. If time permits, we visit Kathmandu Durbar in the evening & stay overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Early in the morning you will be proceeded One Hour Mountain-flight toward the top of the World (Mt. Everest) which is one of the unique one in the World. From where you can view 13 Snowy capped Mountains over 8000meters high and hundreds of peaks over 6000 meters high. After breakfast, you will be taken to visit Kapan Monastery, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath and drive to Nagarkot via Bhaktapur and Overnight at the hotel with sunset viewing.
Day 03: Enjoy sunrise view from Nagarkot, stroll around the hill & drive to Bungamati via Khokna. Visit Patan Durbar -Square after lunch at the town and drive back to Kathmandu at hotel.
Day 04: Drive from Kathmandu to Charaundi for One day white water river rafting after 04 hours raft journey toward Chitwan.
Day 05-06: In Chitwan at National Park, you enjoy a full day of Wild-Life Safari activities such as: Elephant back safari, Nature walks, Canoe trip or boat ride, Jeep drive in the Deep forest, Elephant bathing, bird watching, Tharu Village tour etc. as per time permits. Trained local naturalists and guides will guide all to you. Animals and birds to be seen are rhinoceros, crocodiles, bear, monkeys, several species of deer, pythons, peacocks, hornbills, woodpeckers (amongst more than 400 species of birds recorded in the park).
Day 07: Drive from Chitwan to Lumbini (the birthplace of Lord Buddha) about six hours to observe Maya Devi temple (Maya Devi is Lord Buddha's Mother) including Ashoka Pillar and so many other Buddhism related monuments. Another important structure is the Ashoka pillar. Apart from that, Lumbini has ruins of various Stupas and monasteries.
Day 08: Early in the morning proceed to Tilaurakot for sightseeing and back. After breakfast, drive to Pokhara (915m). Drop to hotel and some hour's leisure in Lakeside for walk along the Fewa Lake.
Day 09: Early in the morning at around 09 am Drive to Sarangkot (1680m) for Paragliding(tandem flight) with view of mountain, Lake, River, waterfalls and in the day booting and celebrate Christmas festival.
Day 10-11: Celebrate Christmas and new year festival in Pokhara .
Day 12: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist coach takes about 5 hours and transfer to hotel. At Evening, Farewell dinner will be provided with cultural program in Kathmandu.
Day 13: Final departure or alternatively join other program.
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price.
- Airport pick up & transfer to Hotel
- Three night three star hotel in Kathmandu and one night in Nagarkot
- Mountain flight with Buddha air
- One day rafting in Trishuli River.
- 2/3 days full board jungle activities in Chitwan
- One night Accommodation in Lumbeni
- Paragliding in Pokhara
- Four night three star Hotel in Pokhara With B/B
- Transportation by private vehicle as per Itinerary
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- All necessary monument entrance fee
- All hotel accommodation with breakfast.
- All meal in National Park at Chitwan.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Our service charge and govt. taxes.
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Snowy Horizon Special Gifts (T-shirt, Pashmina )
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- All kind of Personal Expencess
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rule and regulation that How to Book Christmas and New year Package Tour?