Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 Days
Everest Base Camp trek is the best known and most trekked of the classic Himalayan treks. Khumbu region is the home of Mount Everest, the world’s highest mountain with an elevation of 8,848m as well as several other giants. As you trek towards your ultimate goals the Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar you'll see vistas of these mighty peaks. Everest is one of the world’s most overwhelming sights and an Everest Base Camp Trekking the ideal trekking adventure. Since Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa concurred the summit in 1953, many climber have reached the summit of `The roof of the world'and countless of trekkers have approached the Everest Base Camp, to wonder at this achievement, making it one of the most popular trekking destinations in the world today.As result, Everest Base Camp Trekking become the best know and aspired worlds’ treks and a heavy traffic route of Trekking in Nepal.
The Everest Base Camp Trek adventure begins with the representative of Snowy Horizon assistance whenyour arrives at the Tribhuwan International airport, where we offer you a transfer to your accommodation in Kathmandu. After exploring Kathmandu valley in one or two days you fly to Lukla from where Everest trekking holiday truly begins. The Everest Base Camp trekking route follows the course of the Dudh Kosi, the ‘River of Milk’, gradually climbing through forests of rhododendron and magnolia. The Trek is positioned in the middle of some of the most spectacular scenery to be found on the continent. The Base Camp trek starts from the Sherpa village of Lukla, the capital of the region and follows the traditional Everest expedition route through Khumbu. The route then continues along the Imja Khola River to the valley below Everest. From here the trek continues on the original route taken by the first expedition to climb Everest until reaching your final destination,the Everest Base Camp.
The Everest Base Camp Trekking trail passes through a collection of small villages, offering you anin-look into the culture of its inhabitants. Snowy Horizon representative (The Guide) will take you to the bestplaces and sites for the ultimate photographic opportunities to enable you to capture and relive your experience upon your return home. Our Everest Base Camp, itinerary is designed to allow a sufficient time to explore Kala Pattar, the primary viewing point for Everest.
Snowy Horizon the trek itinerary also includes hike to the amazing Khumbu Glacier, location of Everest Base Camp and the icefall. Most of our clients will agree that this is the highlight of their experience and an essential component to the trek. Snowy Horizon offers the trek throughout the year and ensures you the experience a life time for our mountain enthusiasts-trekkers.
Everest Base Camp and Kalapather Trek -Autumn 2009
We have very much impressed with Mr. Bhandari when we met him in Kathmandu Airport with his personnel and Wel-come us in Nepal with his open heart. We had three wonderful weeks in Nepal with ceramal guide and possessor of Snowy Horizon Treks & Expedition Mr. Rishi Bhandari. We were the first Clients of this company but we never be aware of that Snowy Horizon is newly established Company. . .....Read More
Everest Base Camp Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel (1350m)
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla(2840m) and to Phakding (approx 4hrs walk)
Day 03: from Phakding to Namche Bazaar(3440m approx 7hrs walk )
Day 04: Namche Bazaar rest day, for acclimatization hike to view lodge (3800m, 3 hrs walk)
Day 05: from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche(3860m approx 5 hrs walk)
Day 06: from Tyangboche to Pheriche / dingboche (4250m approx 5 hrs walk)
Day 07: from Pheriche / dingboche to Lobuche (5018m approx 4hrs walk)
Day 08: Lobuche rest day for acclimatization
Day 09: from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5170m approx 3 hrs walk) and rest
Day 10: Gorakshep Kalapatther (5545m)and (5200m) back to Lobuche(5018)
Day 11: from Lobuche(5218)to Dingboche(4260m approx 4hrs walk)
Day 12: from Dingboche to Tengboche (3860M approx 4 hrs walk)
Day 13: from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar(3440m approx 4hrs walk)
Day 14: from Namche Bazaar to Lukla(2840m approx 7hrs walk)
Day 15: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu Transfer to hotel
Day 16: Full Day sightseeing of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening
Day 17: Final departure, alternatively, join other activities.
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport .
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Flight Ticket from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking.
- Trekking porter carry all personal gear and group equipment
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- An Experienced Government license holder Trekking guide trained in wilderness first aid.
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- English speaking Tour guide for Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour by private car / van.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Snowy Horizon Special Gifts (T-shirt, Pashmina )
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- National Park entry fee and royalty (for off the beaten Trail and wilderness area) where we need special permit.
- All kind of Personal Expencess
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rule and regulation that How to Book Everest Base camp trek?