Everest Base Camp Trek - Rafting - Jungle Safari - Pokhara Tour
We operate and offers Everest Base camp trek Rafting Jungle safari pokhara 21 days as a Package tour, with Special discount rates and includes map, cost and Royalty. Everest base camp trek is arguably the most famous and real adventure trekking route in the world. We climb that if some were located is paradise in actual human life on world is the Nepal and Everest base camp trek. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see some of the most breathtaking scenery imaginable. When you climb up to Kalapatther you may see Sunrise on the snow capped peaks above the Khumbu Glacier and unforgettable sight. This trek is suitable for people who are generally fit and used to walking in the British hills and is an experience never to be forgotten. This is also chance to direct approach to the foot of the world’s highest mountain- Mount Everest.
After trek we drive to charundi for one day white water rafting in Trishuli River which river located between Kathmandu and Chitwan 2/3 days jungle safari package tour which is famous for one horn rhino and 2/3 days world paradise and gift and beautiful city of Pokhara tour. In this Itinerary covered various culture, different climate and landscape of Nepal.
Download Free Topo Map
DOWNLOAD FREE Everest Base Camp Trekking Route Topo for Google Earth
Namche Bazaar Trek and Chitwan National Park Tour - 05 October 2010
We booked two trips with snowy Horizon. Both were last minute and both turned out to be fun.
Trek to Namchee Bazaar:- Bishwa was our guide and he provided us with a porter-Bhim. We strongly recommend booking guide and a porter as you will not be able to enjoy the trip as much without one. Bishwa arranged everything for us from all the meals to accommodations. He always made sure we were very satisfied. Thanks to him the trip was very enjoyable and worry free, we were just concentrating on taking pictures, enjoying the wonderful views and learning local culture. Our biggest problem was to get Bishwa to loose a card game, it only happened once. It was great to have Bishwa ........Read More
Itinerary Details Everest Base Camp Trek - Rafting - Chitwan - Pokhara
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel (1350m)
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla(2840m) and trek to Phakding(2800m) this takes about four hours
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar(3440m) this takes about seven hours.
Day 04: Namche Bazaar rest day, for acclimatization hike to Everest view lodge (3800m) to seen view of Everest and other mountain ,Back to Namche Bazaar,visit Hilary and Sherpa museum
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche(3860m) this takes about five hour walk
Day 06: Trek from Tyangboche to Pheriche / dingboche (4250m) this takes about five hour walk
Day 07: Trek from Pheriche / dingboche to Lobuche (5018m) this takes about four hour walk
Day 08: Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5170m )this takes about three hour walk
Day 09: Trekfrom Gorakshep to Kalapatther (5545m) and Base camp (5200m) back to Lobuche(5018) it takes about seven hours walk
Day 10: Trek from Lobuche(5218)to Pangbotche(3860m) this takes about four hour walk
Day 11: Trek from Pangbotcheto Namche Bazaar(3440m) this takes about four hour walk
Day 12: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla(2840m) this takes about seven hours walk
Day 13: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu Transfer to Hotel
Day 14: Drive from Kathmandu to Charaundi and Raft to Trishuli River anter four hours Rafting drive from Drive to Chitwan National park.
Day 15: Full days Jungle activities - Elephant Back safari, Jungle walk, Bird watching, canoeing in Rapti River, Tharu village tour etc activities and full board meal service with accommodation in same resort.
Day 16: After breakfast drive to Pokhara (4-5 Hrs.) by Tourist vehicles, drop to hotel in B/B Basis. Free day and boating in Fewa Lake.
Day 17: Early in the morning at around 5 am Drive to Sarangkot (1680m) for Sunrise view with golden mountain then full day sight seeing in around Pokhara city ( e.g.: Bindubashini Temple, Seti river, Old Market, David's Fall Tibetan Monastery ,Begnash and Rupalake) and overnight in Hotel.
Day 18: Drop to Pokhara Airport for fly to Kathmandu transfer from KTM airport to same Hotel in Thamel for overnight in B/B Basis inclusive of transfer to and from Farewell dinner.
Day 19: After Breakfast transfer to airport as per passengers’ requirement to Kathmandu in different time.
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trip can higher and lower price.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- Transportation by private vehicle(Bus, Car ,Ven)as per Itinerary
- Flight ticket from Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking (with porter or yaks)
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit )
- One day Rafting in Trishuli River
- 2/3 Days Jungle safari Activities
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- All necessary monument entrance fee
- All hotel accommodation with breakfast in Pokhara.
- All meal in National Park at Chitwan.
- Flight Ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- Our service charges
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Extra luggage & personal trekking gears.
- Extra porter cost US$15 per person per days per 25Kg.
- Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 35 per person on B/B Basis
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rules that How to Book Everest Trek rafting jungle safari and Pokhara Trip?