Everest View Short Trek ( 08 Days)
All visitors coming to Nepal for trekking, dream to see the top of the world (Roof of Earth) from their close view or even close to touch. Namche Bazzar Trek is the one to accomplish their dream. This Everest view trek is one of the short and nice treks for those who have shortage of time and have delusion to experience of Mt. Everest close to their heart. This trek can be shorten up to 3 Nights 4 days from and to Kathmandu inclusive of scenic and spectacular flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and Vice Versa.
To enjoy Everest view trek you will be taken to walk middle hills, following the Dudh Kosi River into the Everest National Park where the valley walls is topped with spectacular snowy peaks and the feed waterfalls like you have never seen before after the short 35 minutes flight from Kathmandu! Everest View trek takes advantage of the fantastic infrastructure that exists in the Everest region. The view of Mount Everest (8848m) from Syangboche (Everest view lodge 3800m) is viewed after a 2 hrs walk from Namche Bazzar. Here you can enjoy both coffee and the breathtaking scenery of Mt. Ama Dablam (6812m), Nuptse (7879m), Lhotse (8416m) Lhotse Shar (8400m), Island peak (6189m) besides the Mt. Everest.
Snowy Horizon Trekking team is ready to assist you to arrange this short and sweet tea house Everest View trek including the two way air tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla with an experience and trained English speaking guide in full board basic. Please do not hesitate for any changes or requirement of your own to add-on or reduce the trip itinerary.
Namche Bazaar Trek and Chitwan National Park Tour - 05 October 2010
We booked two trips with snowy Horizon. Both were last minute and both turned out to be fun.
Trek to Namchee Bazaar:- Bishwa was our guide and he provided us with a porter-Bhim. We strongly recommend booking guide and a porter as you will not be able to enjoy the trip as much without one. Bishwa arranged everything for us from all the meals to accommodations. He always made sure we were very satisfied. Thanks to him the trip was very enjoyable and worry free, we were just concentrating on taking pictures, enjoying the wonderful views and learning local culture. Our biggest problem was .....Read More
Itinerary Details of Everest View Short Trek
Day 01: pick up from the Kathmandu Airport, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Sight seen in Katmandu Valley with our professional tour guide.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla(2840) and trek to Phakding (2800m,approx 4 hrs walk).
Day 04: Trek From Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m, approx 7 hrs walk).
Day 05: Weak up early in the morning at 5 o'clock. You may walk to Everest view Hotel (3800m approx 2 hrs) and visit to Hilary museum and Sherpa museum and over night at Namche Bazar.
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2840m approx 8 hrs walk)
Day 07: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu Transfer to hotel and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening
Day 08: Departure to Airport and Fly Back to Home. Alternatively, join other activities
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport .
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Flight Ticket from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking.
- Trekking porter carry all personal gear and group equipment
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- An Experienced Government license holder Trekking guide trained in wilderness first aid.
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Snowy Horizon Special Gifts (T-shirt, Pashmina )
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- National Park entry fee and royalty (for off the beaten Trail and wilderness area) where we need special permit.
- All kind of Personal Expenses
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rule and regulation that How to Book Everest View Short trek?