Everest View Trek - Rafting - Jungle Safari - Pokhara Tour
In Our long experience, we found many kind of tourist, visitors but everyone has different desire for visiting place and different experiment but most of them they have short time and long desire. For those out client’s visitors and well wisher we make short trek, sightseeing, jungle safari as well as one day rafting program. We believe that they will beget enough experience and satisfaction about Nepal and the make fun their journey and they can save their time and money too normally. We offer to our client for four night five days trek in Everest trekking, which is the highest mountain all over the world, One day white water rafting in trishuli river rafting which river located between Kathmandu and Chitwan 2/3 days jungle safari package tour which is famous for one horn rhino and 2/3 days world paradise and gift and beautiful city of Pokhara tour. In this Itinerary covered various culture, different climate and landscape of Nepal.
Namche Bazaar Trek and Chitwan National Park Tour - 05 October 2010
We booked two trips with snowy Horizon. Both were last minute and both turned out to be fun.
Trek to Namchee Bazaar:- Bishwa was our guide and he provided us with a porter-Bhim. We strongly recommend booking guide and a porter as you will not be able to enjoy the trip as much without one. Bishwa arranged everything for us from all the meals to accommodations. He always made sure we were very satisfied. Thanks to him the trip was very enjoyable and worry free, we were just concentrating on taking pictures, enjoying the wonderful views and learning local culture. Our biggest problem was to get Bishwa to loose a card game, it only happened once. It was great to have Bishwa as our guide; he was able to explain ........Read More
Itinerary Details Everest View Trek - Rafting - Jungle Safari - Pokhara Tour
Day 01: pick up from the Kathmandu Airport, transfer to hotel(1300m).
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla(2840) and trek to Phakding (2800m), this takes about four hours trek after 35m flight.
Day 03: Trek From Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m, approx 7 hrs walk).
Day 04: Weak up early in the morning at 5 o'clock. You may walk to Everest view Hotel (3800m approx 2 hrs) and visit to Hilary museum and Sherpa museum and over night at Namche Bazar.
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche(3870m) this takes about four hours
Day 06: Trek from Tengboche to Manjo(2808m) this takes about six hours
Day 07: Trek from Manjo to Lukla (2840m) this takes about five hours
Day 08: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu Transfer to hotel (1300m) and leusire day and shopping.
Day 09: Drive from Kathmandu to Charaundi and Raft to Trishuli River anter four hours Rafting drive from Drive to Chitwan National park.
Day 10: Full days Jungle activities - Elephant Back safari, Jungle walk, Bird watching, canoeing in Rapti River, Tharu village tour etc activities and full board meal service with accommodation in same resort.
Day 11: After breakfast drive to Pokhara (4-5 Hrs.) by Tourist vehicles, drop to hotel (Tulsi Pokhara/ Pokhara Village Resort/ Hotel Penansula or similar) in B/B Basis. Free day and boating in Fewa Lake.
Day 12: Early in the morning at around 5 am Drive to Sarangkot (1680m) for Sunrise view with golden mountain then full day sight seeing in around Pokhara city ( e.g.: Bindubashini Temple, Seti river, Old Market, David's Fall Tibetan Monastery ,Begnash and Rupalake) and overnight in Hotel.
Day 13: Drop to Pokhara Airport for fly to Kathmandu transfer from KTM airport to same Hotel in Thamel for overnight in B/B Basis inclusive of transfer to and from Farewell dinner.
Day 14: After Breakfast transfer to airport as per passengers’ requirement to Kathmandu in different time.
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trip can higher and lower price.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- Transportation by private vehicle(Bus, Car ,Ven)as per Itinerary
- Flight ticket from Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking (with porter or yaks)
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit )
- A day Rafting in Trishuli River
- 2/3 Days Jungle safari Activities
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- All necessary monument entrance fee
- All hotel accommodation with breakfast in Pokhara.
- All meal in National Park at Chitwan.
- Flight Ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- Our service charges
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Extra luggage & personal trekking gears.
- Extra porter cost US$15 per person per days per 25Kg.
- Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 35 per person on B/B Basis
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rules that How to Book Everest View Trek rafting jungle safari and Pokhara Trip?