Gokyo Lake Trek - Mountain Flight - Jungle Safari - Pokhara Tour
We offer Gokyo Lake trek, Mountain flight, jungle safari and Pokhara 13 day’s special package Tour. We include fact of the trip, major attraction, package itinerary, maps, temperature info, permits and necessary equipment checklist for a family, Individual and group Joining basic. Gokyo Lake trek is also arguably the most famous and real adventure trekking route in the world. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see some of the most breathtaking scenery imaginable. When you climb up to Gokyo Re (5357m) you may have excellent opportunity to see eyeful views of the Mt. Everest at close range and Ngozumpa Glacier which is largest Glacier in the Himalayas of Nepal. This is also chance to direct approach to the foot of the world’s highest mountain- Mount Everest. This trek is to be considered as an alternative trek to the traditional Everest Base Camp trek. This extraordinary trek is also worthy in a sense that it offers an ample opportunity to explore the amazing destination and its impressive sight, which is beyond human imagination.
Mountain flight is one of the biggest attractions for the Himalayas. For those who are restricted by time or other constraints mountain flight offer the alternate to climbing and ensure a lifelong memory of the highest peaks on earth. Early in the morning you will be proceeded One Hour Mountain-flight toward the top of the World (Mt. Everest) which is one of the unique one in the World. From where you can view 13 Snowy capped Mountains over 8000meters high and hundreds of peaks over 6000 meters hight mountain.
After Mountain Flight we join 2/3 days jungle activities in Chitwan. After jungle activities we drive to Pokhara did world adventure paragliding in Pokhara from Sarangkot. A trip will take you over some of the best scenery on earth, as you share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, kites and float over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes and jungle, with a fantastic view of the majestic Himalaya. After paragliding in Pokhara drive back to Kathmandu and drop to airport for final departure.
We are really appreciated with Mr. Rishi Bhandari and thank you very much for the perfect organization of our Nepal trip. It was better than expected and we enjoyed every things you recommended and planned fur us! Our guide + Porter for the trekking to Gokyo Re we are very experience helpful and friendly. We had I lot of fun together, we always stayed in clean and nice rooms/Lodges. Although there was flight cancelation for several days you managed that we can fly on time. Gokyo Re was one of the best experiences we had in our life time. The lakes the view just perfect;There was nothing to wrong about because you picked us from the Airport reconfirmed our flight and always understood where we wanted; first we just wanted to book ........Read More
Itinenary Details Gokyo Trek -Mountain Flight -Chitwan -Pokhara Tour1:
Day 01: Arrival in the Kathmandu Airport, transfer to hotel. (1340M)
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) and then trek to Phakding(2800m,approx-4 hrs)
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m, approx-6hrs)
Day 04: Namche Bazaar rest day, for Acclimatization trek to Everest view lodge (3800m) to seen view of Everest and other mountain ,Back to Namche Bazaar and visit Hilary and Sherpa museum ( approx 5 hrs)
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Dole (4110M, approx-5hrs)
Day 06: Trek from Dole to Machherma(4470m, approx-4 hrs)
Day 07: Rest day in Machherma for Acclimatization
Day 08: Trek from Machherma to Gokyo (4790m, approx-6hrs)
Day 09: Exploration day, walk to Gokyo Ri (5357m) to watch mountains view and visit Dudh pokhari which is situated in 4750M height.
Day 10: Trek from Gokyo to Luza (4360m, approx-6 hrs)
Day 11: Trek from Luza to Khumjung (3780m, approx-5 hrs)
Day 12: Trek from Khumjung to Monjo (2840m, approx-6 hrs)
Day 13: Trek from Monjo to Lukla (2800m approx-5 hrs)
Day 14: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu (35min).Transfer to Hotel, leisure day and shopping.
Day 15: Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan by tourist vehicles, drive to Jungle safari National park after Lunch join jungle activities.
Day 16: Full days Jungle activities - Elephant Back safari, Jungle walk, Bird watching, canoeing in Rapti River, Tharu village tour etc activities and full board meal service with accommodation in same resort.
Day 17: After breakfast drive to Pokhara (4-5 Hrs.) by Tourist vehicles, drop to hotel. Free day and boating in Lake.
Day 18: Early in the morning at around 5 am Drive to Sarangkot (1680m) for Sunrise view with golden mountain and Tandem Flight (paragliding) from Sarangkot then full day sightseeing in around Pokhara city ( e.g.: Bindubashini Temple, Seti river, Old Market, David's Fall Tibetan Monastery ,Begnash and Rupalake) and overnight in Hotel.
Day 19: Drop to Pokhara Airport for fly to Kathmandu transfer from KTM airport to same Hotel in Thamel for overnight in B/B Basis inclusive of transfer to and from Farewell dinner.
Day 20: Final Departure or alternatively, join other activities
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trip can higher and lower price.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- Transportation by private vehicle(Bus, Car ,Ven)as per Itinerary
- Flight ticket from Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking (with porter or yaks)
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit )
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- One hour Mountain Flight with transportation
- 35m. Tandem Flight(paragliding) in Pokhara
- Flight Ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Sight Seeing in Pokhara City.
- 2/3 Days Jungle safari Activities
- All necessary monument entrance fee
- All hotel accommodation with breakfast in Pokhara.
- All meal in National Park at Chitwan.
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- Our service charges
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Extra luggage & personal trekking gears.
- Extra porter cost US$15 per person per days per 25Kg.
- Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 35 per person on B/B Basis
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rules that How to Book Gokyo trek Mountain flight Jungle safari & Paragliding Trip?