How to book Trip In Nepal?
At Snowy Horizon Treks and Expedition we offer an extensive range of itineraries. In order to help you to select the trip and stremline the booking procedure we would like to suggest the following process.
Please follow bellow Suggestion for conforming the trip:
- Select your trip from the menu, which will open the page with itinerary.
- At the bottom of the itinerary you have the following options: You’re Own Itinerary, which will allow you to print itinerary in PDF format; Book Now, which will take you to booking page;
Tell the Friend, which will allow you to e-mail the itinerary; and Contact us, which will allow you to send your message to us.
- Our typical itinerary includes transfer from and to airport. We can provide any type of accommodation from budget to 5 stars, so please indicate class of hotel you wish us to book or alternatively name your preferred hotel. Please also state all additional services you require.
- The web page itinerary is a guideline and a standard pattern we suggest to help you to plan your trip and can be modified according to available time and requirements.
- If you wish to extend the itinerary with additional activities, please let us know and we will build your customised itinerary and provide you with the price.
- Most of fixed departures are based on 3 stars accommodation, favoured by most of our customers. We offer wide range of accommodation from tourist class to 5 stars and we can accommodate you in your preferred hotel category, so please contact us and let us know your requirements.
- If you wish to join our group please contact us.
- Before you confirm the trip you should read and understand what is included and excluded in the cost. If you require additional services which are not included in cost please let us know.
- Please contact us if you are still unclear with the information or require any further information.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before you book the trip; it explains to you the booking timing, the deposit and advance payment requirements and policies and procedures for cancellation, refund and the payment milestones.
- Once you understood the Terms and Conditions and we have agreed mutually on your itinerary you are required to send us deposit for the trip to confirm the booking as specified in our quotation, which will be prepared in accordance with our Terms and Conditions .
- As soon as we received required advance payment from you we will confirm your trip. This will start the process of organising your trip logistics including Permits, TIMS, Flight Tickets where required, the Guide, Porters and other necessary Staff, trekking/expedition food and equipment, transportation etc.
- After we confirmed your trip we will require the following documentation from you in order to organise trekking/expedition official documentation and to meet you timely at the airport on your arrival: copy of your travel document (passport), passport size photo, and your flight reservation details.
- Please submit Trip Booking Form when you confirming the Trip.
- Thank you for following the above procedure to help us organising your holiday.
- And remember to contact us any time you need any help or information. Please also check our website for extensive range of travel information