Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Cultural Tour
Nepal, the land of splendid nature and rich culture is waiting for you exploration through its different facets. Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara valley and Mountain View destination Sarangkot and Chitwan is popular for jungle safari and jungle activities. The Chitwan has had a long history of conservation. For many years it was the Royal hunting grounds for the Kings and dignitaries of Nepal and therefore was not hunted by the general public.
Introduction to Kathmandu
Kathmandu(1400m) history dates back an impressive 2000 years. It is located centrally in Kathmandu Valley with its metropolitan area consistings of three cities: Kathmandu (Kantipur), Patan and Bhatapur. Thamel the old part of the city with quaint short and narrow streets, numerous nooks and crannies contains hotels, restaurants, offices and shops. Durbar Square, world heritage site, is important and fascinating place to visit, containing numerous Hindu temples, statutes of various Hindu deities and the palace of Kumari, the living goddess. Other important place is Pashupatinath, the biggest Hindu temple in the world, considered the most significant for Hindu followers attracting numerous pilgrims and colourful Sadus; for many Hindu it is a preferred cremation site on banks of Bagmati River. There are two significant Buddhist Gompas in Kathmandu Swayambhunath and Baudhanath, and also world heritage sites. Nagarkot, the highest hill in the range surrounding Kathmandu Valley, some 35km from the city centre offers unprecedented view on Langtang range and some of the giants beyond the range such as Annapurna, Manaslu, Cho Oyu and Shishapangma.
Introduction to Pokhara
History of Pokhara is linked with an important old trading route between China and India. In 17th centaury Pokhara was a part of very influential Kingdom of Kaski ruled by Shah Dynasty. Pokhara Valley is a home to ethnic groups of Brahmin, Gurung and Newar who are predominantly Hindu with a minority of Buddhists in particularly of Tibetan origin. It is one of the most spectacular valleys in Nepal, where two 8000m peaks Annapurna(8091m) and Dhaulagiri(8167m) raise up dramatically within 30km from Pokhara(1000m) forming incredibly picturesque vista over the Phewa Tal (lake). At Sarangkot (1680m) you will experience the golden sunrise view of Annapurna and magnificent vista of Lake Phewa and city of Pokhara. There will be optional activity of paragliding back to Pokhara on 45 minutes para-flight tandem. We also visit the amazing Bidubashini temple complex, Old Market, David’s Fall with Hindu Grotto Temple and the cave and Tibetan Buddhist monastery.
Introduction to Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park the first national park in Nepal formerly called Royal Chitwan National Park it was established in 1973 and granted the status of a World Heritage Site in 1984. It covers an area of 932 sq km and is located in the subtropical Inner Terai lowlands of south-central Nepal in the Chitwan district. In altitude it ranges from about 100 metres (330 ft) in the river valleys to 815 metres (2,674 ft) in the Churia Hills. The park contains rich fauna and flora including exotic and endangered Bengal Tigers, Crocodile spices, Indian Rhino and Elephants. The stay and activities inside park are organised and controlled by the rangers to ensure safety of visitors and environmental protection and include elephant bathing rituals and safaris, bird watching, jungle walks and canoeing. The park also offers informative slideshow, introduction to local culture with the Tharu traditional dance shows. The rivers feeding to Chitwan allow a number of options for spectacular rafting adventures on Seti and Treshuli Rivers.
Namche Bazaar Khumjung Trekking 26Th February 2011
We had wonderful trek organised by Rishi Bhandari & his company Snowy Horizon Treks and Expedition in the short time we had to explore the area. The quality of accommodation and food exceeded our expectations. The expertise & professionalism of our guide, Bibek was excellent and make our trip the memorable experience it was. We would not hesitate to recommend Snowy Horizon Treks for any Nepal traveller ...................Read More
Itinerary Details of Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Cultural Tour
Day 01: Arrival service from Kathmandu Airport & transfer to hotel. If time permits, we visit Kathmandu Durbar in the evening & stay overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Early in the morning you will be proceeded One Hour Mountain-flight toward the top of the World (Mt. Everest) which is one of the unique one in the World. From where you can view 13 Snowy caped Mountains over 8000meters high and hundreds of peaks over 6000 meters high. After breakfast, you will be taken to visit Kapan Monastery, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath and drive to Nagarkot via Bhaktapur and Overnight at the hotel with sunset viewing.
Day 03: Enjoy sunrise view from Nagarkot, stroll around the hill & drive to Bungamati via Khokna. Visit Patan Durbar -Square after lunch at the town and drive back to Kathmandu at hotel.
Day 04: After breakfast, drive to Chitwan (715m). Drop to hotel/Resort. Refreshment drink and briefing about the accommodation and the facilities. After lunch our manager will brief you about the program of the following days. After a short rest, visit to the Tharu village and the National Park Visitors Center. Sunset view from the riverbank. Dinner. Slide-show on wildlife.
Day 05: Full days Jungle activities - Elephant Back safari, Jungle walk, Bird watching, canoeing in Rapti River, Tharu village tour etc activities and full board meal service with accommodation in same resort.
Day 06: After breakfast drive to Pokhara (4-5 Hrs.) by Tourist vehicles, drop to hotel (Tulsi Pokhara/ Pokhara Village Resort/ Hotel Penansula or similar) in B/B Basis. Free days and boating in Fewa Lake.
Day 07: Early in the morning at around 5 am Drive to Sarangkot (1680m) for Sunrise view with golden mountain then full day sight seeing in around Pokhara city ( e.g.: Bindubashini Temple, Seti river, Old Market, David's Fall Tibetan Monastery ,Begnash and Rupalake) and overnight in Hotel.
Day 08: Drop to Pokhara Airport for fly to Kathmandu transfer from KTM airport to same Hotel in Thamel for overnight in B/B Basis inclusive of transfer to and from Farewell dinner.
Day 09: After Breakfast transfer to airport as per passengers’ requirement to Kathmandu in different time.
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the tour or trek depends on group size and desired class of services dependent on your budget and optional activities of your choice. The larger the group the lower the cost per capita.
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide. This program can be modified according to the client available time and requirements.
- The Itinerary can be easily modified in accordance with final client specifications. Additional activities could be added or removed as per client's specifications before confirming the trip. Costs for reduced activities will be deducted and extra activities will be added as per client specification.
- The above itinerary includes services from Airport pick-up to Airport drop-off to provide convenience to our clients.
- There is very diverse choice of accommodation in major cities and we provide accommodation to the standard requested or we will book the accommodation nominated by the client.
- The cost per capita will also be affected the number of guides and porters required to fulfil the program.
- For all these reasons the cost of seemingly the same trip may vary.
- For fixed departures with fixed price based on minimum number of clients we reserve the right to cancel the trip and refund the money or offer an alternative option.
- The above price is indicative only and for conditions described in the itinerary. Our services are tailored to client’s individual requirements and hence fixed and final price can only be determined on case by case bases.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- Transportation by private vehicle(Bus, Car ,Ven) as per Itinerary
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit )
- A Full Day Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
- 1/2 Days Full board package in Nagarkot
- 2/3 Days Full Board Jungle safari Activities
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- All necessary monument entrance fee
- All meal in National Park at Chitwan.
- Mountain Flight ticket and transportation
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- 2/3 Days full Board package in Pokhara.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara valley
- Flight Ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Our service charges
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before Departue.
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 35 per person on B/B Basis
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rules that How to Book Nepal Trip?