Langtang Helambu Trek - Mountain Flight - Rafting - Jungle Safari Tour
This Langtang Helambu Trek Mountain Flight Rafting and Jungle safari 22 day’s Packat trip trip is include fact of the trip, major attraction, package itinerary, maps, temperature info, permits and necessary equipment checklist for a family, Individual and group Joining basic. Langtang Helambu trek is one of the beautiful and easy treks in Nepal. This high and isolated region is habituated by people of Tibetan origin, who practice Buddhism. Helambu trek covers the diverse range of brilliant green valleys, misty rhododendron forests, and distant horizons of snowy peaks and the vivid contrast of Hindu and Tibetan Buddhist cultures.
Mountain flight is one of the biggest attractions for the Himalayas. For those who are restricted by time or other constraints mountain flight offer the alternate to climbing and ensure a lifelong memory of the highest peaks on earth. The river is the most easily accessible river in Nepal. It provides plenty of white water excitement, spectacular scenery of nature and landscape. After rafting you can drive to Chitwan (Jungle Safari) after your rafting journey is over. Transfer to the resort/hotel. Refreshment drink and briefing about the accommodation and the facilities. Our manager will brief you about the program of the following days. Slide-show on wildlife, Dugout canoe trip, Nature Walk, Elephant Breeding Farm, ox-cart ride, jeep drive, elephants and swim with them in the Rapti River, Elephant back safari, Tharu dancing is actative parts of Jungle safari.
When we were in Nepal in 2008 for island peak climbing Mr. Rishi was with us as our Expedition Manager. We are really proud with him that this times to found him as a Managing Director of Snowy Horizon Treks and Expedition.
We would like to thank Mr Rishi for this incredible experience, we highly recommend his company and guide who would link to Use any Mountaineering activities in Nepal.
Itinerary Langtang Helambu Trek - Mountain Flight - Rafting - Jungle Safari
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel(1350m)
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Sybrubensi(1467m) Narth of Kathmandu via Dhunche village, which takes approximately nine hours, overnight in teahouse.
Day 03: Trek from Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel (2470M), which takes approximately five hours, and overnight in teahouse.
Day 04: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang(3430m) via Ghore Tabela which takes approximately six hours. overnight in teahouse
Day 05: Trek from Lantang to Kyangjin Gomba (3870m) Which takes approximately five and half-hours and overnight in teahouse.
Day 06: Rest at Kyangin for acclimatization explore around village.
Day 07: Trek from Kyangin to Lama Hotel (2470m), which takes approximately four hour and overnight in teahouse.
Day 08: Trek from Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru(2660m) This takes approximately five hours and overnight in teahouse
Day 09: trek form Thulo Syabru to Shin Gumba(3220m) via Dursagang, This takes approximately five hours and overnight in teahouse.
Day 10: Trek from Sing Gompa to Gosainkunda(4361m) via lauribinayak. This takes approximately five hours and over night at teahouse.
Day 11: Trek from Gosainkunda to Ghopte(3430m)via Laurebina pass(4610m),which takes approximately five hours and overnight in teahouse.
Day 12: Trek form Ghopte to Mangengoth(3420m)via Thadepati Bhanjyang, which takes approximately six hours and overnight in teahouse.
Day13: Trek from Mangegoth to Golphu Bhanjyang(2130m) via Kusumtang(2470m),which takes approximately five hours and overnight in teahouse.
Day 14: Trek from Golphu Bhanjyang to Chisapani(2165m)which takes approximately five hours and overnight teahouse.
Day 15: Trek from Chisapani to Sundarijal (1460m), drive back to Kathmandu by car and transfer to hotel.
Day 16: Early in the morning you will be proceeded One Hour Mountain-flight toward the top of the World (Mt. Everest) which is one of the unique one in the World. From where you can view 13 Snowy capped Mountains over 8000meters high and hundreds of peaks over 6000 meters high. You will be taken to visit Kapan Monastery, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath and evening Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
Day 17: Drive from Kathmandu to Charaundi and Raft to Trishuli River after four hours Rafting Drive to Chitwan National park.
Day 18: Full days Jungle activities - Elephant Back safari, Jungle walk, Bird watching, canoeing in Rapti River, Tharu village tour etc activities and full board meal service with accommodation in same resort.
Day 19: After breakfast drive to Pokhara (4-5 Hrs.) by Tourist vehicles, drop to hotel (Tulsi Pokhara/ Pokhara Village Resort/ Hotel Penansula or similar) in B/B Basis. Free day and boating in Fewa Lake.
Day 20: Early in the morning at around 5 am Drive to Sarangkot (1680m) for Sunrise view with golden mountain then full day sight seeing in around Pokhara city ( e.g.: Bindubashini Temple, Seti river, Old Market, David's Fall Tibetan Monastery ,Begnash and Rupalake) and overnight in Hotel.
Day 21: Drop to Pokhara Airport for fly to Kathmandu transfer from KTM airport to same Hotel in Thamel for overnight in B/B Basis inclusive of transfer to and from Farewell dinner.
Day 22: After Breakfast transfer to airport as per passengers’ requirement to Kathmandu in different time for international Flight.
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trip can higher and lower price.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- Transportation by private vehicle(Bus, Car ,Ven) as per Itinerary
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking (with porter or yaks)
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit )
- A Full Day Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
- One day white water Rafting in Trishuli
- 2/3 Days Full Board Jungle safari Activities
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- All necessary monument entrance fee
- All meal in National Park at Chitwan.
- One hours Mountain Flight with transportation
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- Our service charges
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Extra luggage & personal trekking gears.
- Extra porter cost US$15 per person per days per 25Kg.
- Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 35 per person on B/B Basis
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rules that How to Book Langtang Helambu Mountain flight rafting jungle safari Trip?