Langtang Valley Trek (11 days)
The Langtang Valley is a beautiful alpine region situated to the North of Kathmandu bordering Tibet. It is popular due to its snow-covered peaks, a mild climate and friendly and hospitable inhabitants. The area was recognized as Nepal's first Himalayan National Park in 1971. The land of Tamangs, Langtang is rich in its age-old religious practices, language and costume. A journey to the Langtang valley offers an opportunity to explore the Tamang villages, climb small peaks and visit glaciers. The trek is easily accessible from Kathmandu. The majestic mountains of Langtang Lirung (7246m) to the north, Gang Chhenpo (6388m) to the south and Dorje Lhakpa (6990m) to the east dominate the beautiful Langtang valley. The trek passes through lush forest and the unique settlements of diverse ethnic groups.
Everest Base Camp and Kalapather Trek -Autumn 2009
We have very much impressed with Mr. Bhandari when we met him in Kathmandu Airport with his personnel and Wel-come us in Nepal with his open heart. We had three wonderful weeks in Nepal with ceramal guide and possessor of Snowy Horizon Treks & Expedition Mr. Rishi Bhandari. We were the first Clients of this company but we never be aware of that Snowy Horizon is newly established Company. We feel proud to describe the experiences owned by ourselves with Mr. Bhandari .................Read More
Itinerary Details of Langtang Valley Trek
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel(1350m)
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Sybrubensi(1467m) Narth of Kathmandu via Dhunche village. While passing along the Trishuli River, which takes approximately nine hours, and overnight in teahouse.
Day 03: Trek from Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel (2470M). This takes approximately five hours
Day 04: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang(3430m) via Ghore Tabela which takes approximately six hours.
Day 05: Trek from Lantang to Kyangjin Gomba (3870m) Which takes approximately five and half-hours
Day 06: Rest at Kyangin for acclimatization you can visit the monastery and the cheese factory, walk up glaciers of Langtang Lirung or ascend Kyangjin Ri (4350m.) behind the village, for a breathtaking panorama of the Langtang peaks and back to hotel.
Day 07: Trek from Kyangin to Lama Hotel (2470m), which takes approximately four hour
Day 08: Trek from Lama Hotel to to Syabru Besi(1600m) via Sherpa Gaon this takes approximately six hours.
Day 09: Drive from Syabru Besi to Kathmandu(1350m) by bus or car which takes approximately 8 hours and transfer to hotel.
Day 10: Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley (DurbarSquare, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath) and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Day 11: Final departure ,or alternative Join other activities
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport .
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking.
- Trekking porter carry all personal gear and group equipment
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- An Experienced Government license holder Trekking guide trained in wilderness first aid.
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- English speaking Tour guide for Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour by private car / van.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Snowy Horizon Special Gifts (T-shirt, Pashmina )
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare Domestic/ international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- National Park entry fee and royalty (for off the beaten Trail and wilderness area) where we need special permit.
- All kind of Personal Expencess
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rule and regulation that How to Book Langtang Valley Trek?