Mountain Flight - Jungle Safari - Paragliding Tour
This Mountain Flight Jungle safari paragliding 08 day’s Package trip trip is include fact of the trip, major attraction, package itinerary, maps, temperature info, permits and necessary equipment checklist for a family, Individual and group Joining basic. Mountain flight is one of the biggest attractions for the Himalayas. Mountain flight offers the alternate to climbing and ensures a lifelong memory of the highest peaks on earth. Early in the morning you will be proceeded One Hour Mountain-flight toward the top of the World (Mt. Everest). From where you can view 13 Snowy capped Mountains over 8000meters high and hundreds of peaks over 6000 meters highest mountain in Nepal.
Early in The morning fly from Kathmandu to Chitwan Transfer to the resort/hotel. Refreshment drink and briefing about the accommodation and the facilities. Our manager will brief you about the program of the following days. Slide-show on wildlife, Dugout canoe trip, Nature Walk, Elephant Breeding Farm, ox-cart ride, jeep drive, elephants and swim with them in the Rapti River, Elephant back safari, Tharu dancing is actative parts of Jungle safari. After jungle activities we drive to Pokhara did world adventure paragliding in Pokhara from Sarangkot. A trip will take you over some of the best scenery on earth, as you share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, kites and float over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes and jungle, with a fantastic view of the majestic Himalaya. After paragliding in Pokhara drive back to Kathmandu and drop to airport for final departure.
When we were in Nepal in 2008 for island peak climbing Mr. Rishi was with us as our Expedition Manager. We are really proud with him that this times to found him as a Managing Director of Snowy Horizon Treks and Expedition.
We would like to thank Mr Rishi for this incredible experience, we highly recommend his company and guide who would link to Use any Mountaineering activities in Nepal.
Itinerary Details of Mountain Flight - Jungle Safari - Paragliding Tour
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel(1350m)
Day 02: Early in the morning you will be proceeded One Hour Mountain-flight toward the top of the World (Mt. Everest) which is one of the unique one in the World. From where you can view 13 Snowy capped Mountains over 8000meters high and hundreds of peaks over 6000 meters high. You will be taken to visit Kapan Monastery, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath.
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Chitwan and transfer to the resort/hotel. Refreshment drink and briefing about the accommodation and the facilities. After lunch our manager will brief you about the program of the following days. After a short rest, visit to the Tharu village and the National Park Visitors Center. Sunset view from the riverbank. Dinner. Slide-show on wildlife.
Day 04: Full days Jungle activities - Elephant Back safari, Jungle walk, Bird watching, canoeing in Rapti River, Tharu village tour etc activities and full board meal service with accommodation in same resort.
Day 05: After breakfast drive to Pokhara (4-5 Hrs.) by Tourist vehicles, drop to hotel (Tulsi Pokhara/ Pokhara Village Resort/ Hotel Penansula or similar) in B/B Basis. Free day and boating in Fewa Lake.
Day 06: Early in the morning at around 5 am Drive to Sarangkot (1680m) for Sunrise view with golden mountain then 35-40 Minute tandem flight(paragliding) from Sarangkot to Pokhara down and then full day sight seeing in around Pokhara city ( e.g.: Bindubashini Temple, Seti river, Old Market, David's Fall Tibetan Monastery ,Begnash and Rupalake) and overnight in Hotel.
Day 07: Drop to Pokhara Airport for fly to Kathmandu transfer from KTM airport to same Hotel in Thamel for overnight in B/B Basis inclusive of transfer to and from Farewell dinner.
Day 08: After Breakfast transfer to airport as per passengers’ requirement to Kathmandu in different time for international Flight.
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trip can higher and lower price.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- Transportation by private vehicle(Bus, Car ,Ven) as per Itinerary
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit )
- One Full Day Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
- One day white water Rafting in Trishuli
- 2/3 Days Full Board Jungle safari Activities
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- All necessary monument entrance fee
- All meal in National Park at Chitwan.
- One hours Mountain Flight with transportation
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- 2/3 Days full Board package in Pokhara.
- Paragliding (tandam Flight) charge
- Sightseeing in Pokhara valley
- Flight Ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Our service charges
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before Departue.
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 35 per person on B/B Basis
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rules that How to Book Mountain flight jungle safari Paragliding Trip?