Mountain Flight - Rafting - Jungle Safari - Pokhara Tour
This Mountain flight Rafting Jungle safari and Pokhara 08 days package trip is include fact of the trip, major attraction, package itinerary, maps, temperature info, permits and necessary equipment checklist for a family, Individual and group Joining basic. Of course, Nepal is a mountaineering country and every visitor's first choice is to observe the mountain. For every Nepal visitor, the Himalayan range awes and fascinates. Mountain flight is one of the biggest attractions for the Himalayas. For those who are restricted by time or other constraints mountain flight offer the alternate to climbing and ensure a lifelong memory of the highest peaks on earth. The river is the most easily accessible river in Nepal. Rafting trips on this river can be made for a varied durations, depending upon the availability of time and interest. After rafting you can drive to Chitwan (Jungle Safari) after your rafting journey is over.
Slide-show on wildlife, Dugout canoe trip, Nature Walk, Elephant Breeding Farm, ox-cart ride, jeep drive, elephants and swim with them in the Rapti River, Elephant back safari, Tharu dancing is actative parts of Jungle safari. After 2/3 days Jungle activities drive from Chitwan to Pokhara. Pokhara, One of the most charming valleys in the Himalayas, Offers spectacular panoramic view of the dimidiating the sky. Beside the snowy Mountains, other charms of the valley are its eminent Fewa, Bagnesh and Rupa lakes. One side there is many Nature Beauty of Waterfalls, Cave White Water River gorgeous you other side Culture and Religions Temple, Monastery grasp people.
When we were in Nepal in 2008 for island peak climbing Mr. Rishi was with us as our Expedition Manager. We are really proud with him that this times to found him as a Managing Director of Snowy Horizon Treks and Expedition.
We would like to thank Mr Rishi for this incredible experience, we highly recommend his company and guide who would link to Use any Mountaineering activities in Nepal.
Itinerary Details of Mountain Flight - Rafting - Jungle Safari - Pokhara Tour
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel(1350m)
Day 02: Early in the morning you will be proceeded One Hour Mountain-flight toward the top of the World (Mt. Everest) which is one of the unique one in the World. From where you can view 13 Snowy capped Mountains over 8000meters high and hundreds of peaks over 6000 meters high. You will be taken to visit Kapan Monastery, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Charaundi and Raft to Trishuli River after four hours Rafting Drive to Chitwan National park. Refreshment drink and briefing about the accommodation and the facilities. our manager will brief you about the program of the following days. After a short rest. Sunset view from the riverbank. Dinner. Slide-show on wildlife.
Day 04: Full days Jungle activities - Elephant Back safari, Jungle walk, Bird watching, canoeing in Rapti River, Tharu village tour etc activities and full board meal service with accommodation in same resort.
Day 05: After breakfast drive to Pokhara (4-5 Hrs.) by Tourist vehicles, drop to hotel (Tulsi Pokhara/ Pokhara Village Resort/ Hotel Penansula or similar) in B/B Basis. Free day and boating in Fewa Lake.
Day 06: Early in the morning at around 5 am Drive to Sarangkot (1680m) for Sunrise view with golden mountain then full day sight seeing in around Pokhara city ( e.g.: Bindubashini Temple, Seti river, Old Market, David's Fall Tibetan Monastery ,Begnash and Rupalake) and overnight in Hotel.
Day 07: Drop to Pokhara Airport for fly to Kathmandu transfer from KTM airport to same Hotel in Thamel for overnight in B/B Basis inclusive of transfer to and from Farewell dinner.
Day 08: After Breakfast transfer to airport as per passengers’ requirement to Kathmandu in different time for international Flight.
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trip can higher and lower price.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- Transportation by private vehicle(Bus, Car ,Ven) as per Itinerary
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit )
- A Full Day Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
- One day white water Rafting in Trishuli
- 2/3 Days Full Board Jungle safari Activities
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- All necessary monument entrance fee
- All meal in National Park at Chitwan.
- Mountain Flight ticket and transportation
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- 2/3 Days full Board package in Pokhara.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara valley
- Flight Ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Our service charges
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before Departue.
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 35 per person on B/B Basis
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rules that How to Book Mountain flight rafting jungle safari and Pokhara Trip?