Pokhara Dhampus Sarangkot Trek ( 08 days )
This Pokhara Dhampus Sarangkot trek starts from Phedi, 07-08 hours drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara and 01 hours drive from Pokhara and end at Pokhara. this Dhampus Sarangkot trek is also alternative trek of annapurna View Trek. This is a trouble-free and sweet walk in the middle hills of Nepal that lay near Pokhara the beautiful lake city. On this trek, we travel around the local culture and custom, fascinating heart hill parts of the Nepal, ample Pokhara valley and the white Himalayan peaks.
Pokhara, One of the most charming valleys in the Himalayas, Offers spectacular panoramic view of the dimidiating the sky. Beside the snowy Mountains, other charms of the valley are its eminent Fewa, Bagnesh and Rupa lakes. One side there is many Nature Beauty of Waterfalls, Cave White Water River gorgeous you other side Culture and Religions Temple, Monastery grasp.
When we were in Nepal in 2008 for island peak climbing Mr. Rishi was with us as our Expedition Manager. We are really proud with him that this times to found him as a Managing Director of Snowy Horizon Treks and Expedition.
We would like to thank Mr Rishi for this incredible experience, we highly recommend his company and guide who would link to Use any Mountaineering activities in Nepal...Read More
Itinerary Details of Pokhara Dhampus sarangkot Trek
Day 01: Arrival in the Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel (1350m).
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (914) ,You depart early for the seven hours drive by tourist deluxe bus to Pokhara(200 kilometers) west of Kathmandu. You can also fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara, which takes about 25 minutes.
Day 03: Drive from pokhara to Phedi (950m.) by car, which takes one hour. Now you begin your Hike from Phedi to Dhampus(1650m)which takes approximately four hours.
Day 04: Early in the morning you may watch view of Annapurna Fish tail And Dhaulagiri Mountain and many more peaks with Sunshine (golden view) and then after breakfast Hike from Dhampus to Sarangkot(1720m) via Naudanda.Which takes approximately five hours.
Day 05: In morning you may walk on hill and watch mountain view, beautiful view of Pokhara city, Phewa lake, back to hotel take breakfast and then Hike down to pokhara(914m) this takes approximately three hours.
Day 06: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist mini bus that takes about seven hours. You can also fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu, which takes approximately 25 minutes.
Day 07: Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley (DurbarSquare, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath) and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Day 08: Final Departure or alternatively Join other activities
Price for the Trip:
- The cost of the trek depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget)
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities Also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters
- For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price.
- pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport .
- 2 Night Hotel in Kathmandu With B/B Basic
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking.
- Trekking porter carry all personal gear and group equipment
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- An Experienced Government license holder Trekking guide trained in wilderness first aid.
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- English speaking Tour guide for Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour by private car / van.
- 2 Night Hotel in Pokhara with B/B basic
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Snowy Horizon Special Gifts (T-shirt, Pashmina )
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- National Park entry fee and royalty (for off the beaten Trail and wilderness area) where we need special permit.
- All kind of Personal Expencess
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rule and regulation that How to Book Pokhara Dhampus Sarangkot trek?