Tibet Fly in Fly out Tour (07/ 08 Days)
Tibet is a rich and beautiful land with an average altitude over 4,000m (13,120ft) above sea level. Possessing more than fifty peaks above7,000m (22,960ft), Tibet is home to eleven Himalayan mountains over 8,000m (26,240ft). China, India, Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, Burma and Kashmir all border Tibet. Over two million people inhabit this land of rich natural resources and ancient cultures.
Spiritual traditions, temples and monasteries, lakes and rivers, and mighty snow clad peaks are just a few of the intoxicating wonders to be experience by adventurous travelers who get the opportunity to visit this land. Buddhism, with a history of some 1,300 years is shaped into a unique form of & quotLamaism". Tibetan history, culture and religion are mixer together and infiltrate every aspect of social life. Tibetan religious arts have a distinctive style with adoption of Indian and Chinese Buddhist influence, thus forming a pearl of Oriental Buddhist art. The various people who live on the Tibetan plateau, such as Tibetans, Monpas, Lhopas and Moslems, each have their own unique of traditions of marriage, burial birth, and other ceremonies. Festivals in Tibet are numerous providing many opportunities for large and exciting celebrations. So come and visit the land rich in mountains, monks, mystery and adventure. Tibet remains one of the most interesting, remote and undeveloped part of the world, situated at an average elevation of 5000m (16500ft) above sea level. Its limited facilities for tourists are only now approaching a reasonable standard.
- Download & Print
- Previous Groups & Photos
Everest Base Camp and Kalapather Trek -Autumn 2009
We have very much impressed with Mr. Bhandari when we met him in Kathmandu Airport with his personnel and Wel-come us in Nepal with his open heart. We had three wonderful weeks in Nepal with ceramal guide and possessor of Snowy Horizon Treks & Expedition Mr. Rishi Bhandari. We were the first Clients of this company but we never be aware of that Snowy Horizon is newly established Company. We feel proud to describe the experiences owned by ourselves with Mr. Bhandari and his company. We have been trekking Everest base camp area with Mr. Bhandari, which had . .....Read More
Itinerary Details of Tibet Fly in Fly out Tour
Day 01: Arrival Transfer to Hotel
Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to Hotel (1350m)
Day 02: Rest and prepare day for assignment & briefing.
We provide Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley ((DurbarSquare, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath)
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lhasa (3,650 mt)
A Snowy Horizon Treks representative will be waiting for your flight, of an hour or so in duration and over the majestic Himalayan Mountains, to land and welcome you to Lhasa. Lhasa is situated on the north bank of Kyi-chu River and in the Tibetan language means "Place of the Gods". You will then be transferred to your hotel and assisted in the check-in process as well. Rest is important today as you acclimatize to the rarefied atmosphere of this high altitude city. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Sightseeing in and around Lhasa
Visit Potala Palace, Ramoche Monastery and Norbulingka. The Potala Palace, the erstwhile home of the Dalai Lama, was built in 637 AD atop a single hill by the Tibetan king, Songtsen Gampo. Norbulingka, the erstwhile summer palace of Dalai Lama meaning ‘Jewel Park', is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and covers an area of around 3,60,000 sq. mt. making it the largest man-made garden in Tibet. Overnight at hotel in Lhasa.
Day 05: Sightseeing in and around Lhasa
Visit Sera Monastery, Jokhang Monastery and Barkhor Market. The Sera Monastery, 5 km north of Lhasa, is one of Lhasa's prettiest monasteries and once upon a time sheltered a community of more than 5,000 monks. Jokhang Monastery, situated in the heart of Old Lhasa, houses Tibet's most precious religious relic, a golden Sakyamuni Buddha which was brought as a gift by the Chinese Princess Wencheng on the occasion of her wedding to the Tibetan King, Songtsen Gampo. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Lhasa to Gyantse (3950)
Drive from Lhasa to Gyantse (3950m) which is 261km distance and it takes about seven hours. Via Kamba La (4794m.) and Karo La Pass (5010m.) via with the Lake Yamadroke-Tso.
Day 07: Sightseeing in and around Gyantse
Sight seeing in Gyantse Visit Khumbum Stupa & Phalkor Monastery at Gyantse.then drive from Gyantse to Xigatse(3900m),which is 90km Distance and it takes about two hours drive those the Tibeten Countryside.
Day 08: Drive Gyantse to Tsedang (3400m)
Drive from Gyantse to Tsedang (3,400m), which is 29km distance and it takes about one hour's drive.Full day picturesque drive crossing over Karola(5,010m), Kambala (4,794m), and colourful Yamdruk lake. Continue drive along the Tibetan lifeline river Bramhaputra on to Tseding Overnight to hotel.
Day 09: Drive Tsedang to Samye (3700m)
Drive from Tsedang to Samye Tsedang(3700m),which is 80 Km Distance and it takes two hours drive in the morning drive to Samye along the other side of Brahmaputra river and visit Samye Monastery (8th century 1st Buddhist Monastry in Tibet).and in evening Drive back to Tsedang and visit Yumbulakhang & Thandruk Monastery over night Hotel.
Day 10: Lhasa to Kathmandu
Early in the morning, Drive from Hotel to Airport Fly from Lhasa(3650m) to Kathmandu(1350m), in your morning flight you may assemble enjoy with Himalaya view of Nepal and Tibet ,Transfer to hotel and leisure and shopping day in Kathmandu.
Day 11: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley (DurbarSquare, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath) and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Day12:Kathmandu to Your Port of Destination
Today is the last day of an exhilarating part of your life as you leave Kathmandu. We will transfer you to the international airport and wish you goodbye.
- the above itinerary is a guideline and standard suggested pattern chosen by majority of our customers. Your final itinerary will be customised according to your available time and requirements.
- the final itinerary duration and schedule may be reduced or extend depending on your time, budget, your fitness, class of service or any other preferences. The quote will be provided for you initial requirements and can be adjusted with mutual agreement should you require modifying these requirements.
- For further information please read: How to book Trip in Nepal?
Price for the Trip:
The price for your selected Tour/trekking will vary depending on group size, trip category (bed and breakfast/ full board), your budget, individualised itinerary, accommodation (budget to 5 star), the number of guides and porters, kitchen crew, mode of transport you prefer and many other factors. The price range for the same trip can vary widely so if you would like to discuss your requirements with us we will provide you a very competitive price
Please e-mail us for up-to-date prices for Trip
Tibet Group Visa Cost Per Person
|Nationality||Ordinary Cost||Urgent Cost||Top Urgent Cost|
|Europina:||US $ 50.00||US$ 65.00||US$ 85.00|
|American:||US $140.00||US$ 115.00||US$ 175.00|
|Romanian:||US $ 72.00||US$ 82.00||US$ 90.00|
|Servian:||US $ 60.00||US$ 72.00||US$ 85.00|
|Other Nation:||US $ 50.00||US$ 65.00||US$ 85.00|
- Four night's accommodation in Kathmandu 4 star standard Hotel on B/B basic.
- Hotel in Tibet side (bed & breakfast basic,)
- Tibet visa, permit & Travel Permit
- All staff during tour (with Experience Tour Guide).
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- 2 days Lhasa sightseeing as well as way to Lhasa
- 2 days Gyantse sightseeing as well as way to Lhasa
- Above mention staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance
- 4WD 4500 model Japanese Land Curser for transportation in Tibet and support truck for carry food and luggage's.
- Monastery Entrance fee
- Tourist Vehicles available for transportation( Kathmandu – Tatopani )
- Farewell Dinner in before departure.
- Our service charges
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Snowy Horizon Special Gifts (T-shirt, Pashmina )
- Lunch and Dinner in kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner in Tibet
- International Flight Ticket (Kathmandu-lhasa-Kathmandu)
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required & Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Rescue jeep if some one go back earlier than group due to any reason
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 50 per person on B/B Basis
- Waki talkies & Filming permit.
- Personal clothes, Sleeping bag, and Down Jacket.
- Re entry, Visa cost.
- Personal nature expenses, equipment & Insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Please read this Rule and regulation that How to Book Tibet Over Land Tour?