Yala Peak Climbing (5,732m) - Autumn 2013
Snowy Horizon Treks and Expedition is the operator of Nepalese and Tibetan peaks climbing associating with Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) and Tibet Mountaineering Association (TMA) for arrangements of permits and the garbage managements during the climbing period. We offer full board package for this Yala Peak Climbing as a typical adventure with all other necessary logistics from arrival up to departure from Kathmandu.
Snowy Horizon provides both Individual and Group Joining packages for this Peak Climbing in coming autumn 2013 for which you can consult the below mentioned dates and schedules. Autumn is the best recommended season for making possible and easier to climb Yala Peak with the fantastic view of mountains. Hence, we are happy to invite the climbers requiring full board service for the Yala Peak climbing autumn 2013. Our service includes the proper maps of the trekking and climbing route, hygienic high altitude food cooked freshly by our experienced trekking cooks, experienced and professional trekking and climbing Sherpas and guides, sufficient and quality logistics, properly arranged arrival and departure transfers, well managed accommodation and tours to Kathmandu valley.
Yala Peak with the elevation of 5637m is famous, easier and non technical trekking peak in Nepal lies in Langtang trekking region in north of Kathmandu. Prior climbing experience is not required to confirm this Yala Peak Climbing as it is not difficult and technical to climb however previous outdoor experience and average level of fitness is essential.
To make success this Yala Peak summit for our Climbing Members in total, we arrange at the beginning, the bus journey from Kathmandu to Sybrubensi then walking through the dense forest and indigenous Tamang settlements until Kyanjin Gompa and continue trek to Yala Peak base camp where the Panoramic Himalayan Views of Lantang Lirung (7246m), Langtang Himalaya range, Lenpo Gang (7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6988m), Naya Khanga (5846m) and great Shishapangma (8013m) in Tibetan side are stunning within your eyes. Our climbing Sherpas will provide you short training nearby Yala Peak Base Camp about how to use the equepments and how to proceed the climbing prior to starting. Next morning, our climbing guide will assist you carefully to the summit of Yala peak. In case of facing unbearable weather to summit it this day, our trekking staff and climbing guide will stay one more overnight at Yala Peak base camp for re try to summit the peak. If the climber can arrange his time, our guide will take you to Gosainkund and Helmabu trekking for superb Himalayan views; else will be back via same route to Kathmandu.
Snowy Horizon was contracted by my climbing team this fall. I climbed and use Snowy Horizon Service in Shishapangma Expedition and Yala and Naya Kanga peak. The whole crew worked extremely diligent on the mountain, did every job at their best effort and the highest quality. After the climbing trip, for some reason, I had to stay in Nepal alone for several days and had a lot of trouble with visa and airlines. ...............Read More
Itinerary A:Yala Peak Climbing - Autumn 2013
Oct 25/Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and Hotel transfer;
Oct 26/Day 02: We meet all other expedition members and the leader, conduct initial briefing and preparations and we will have an opportunity to do last minute shopping in Kathmandu
Oct 27/Day 03: We take 9hrs a scenic drive from Kathmandu along Trishuli River Valley to Sybrubensi(1503m) North of Kathmandu via Dhunche village; teahouse accommodation.
Oct 28/Day 04: We trek 5hrs from Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel (2410m); we will walk along the Bhote Koshi and Langtang Khola via Bamboo, wich is famous for red Panda; teahouse accommodation.
Oct 29/Day 05: We trek 6hrs from Lama Hotel to Langtang(3430m) via Ghodatabela. At Ghodatabela (3000m), the trail emerges from the forest; teahouse accommodation.
Oct 30/Day 06: We trek 5.5hrs from Lantang to Kyanjin Gumba (3830m); we should arrive at Kyanjin at lunchtime, giving us time to acclimatize and explore the area; teahouse accommodation.
Oct 31/Day 07: We take acclimatizing rest at Kyanjin Gumba and visit visit the monastery and the cheese factory, walk up glaciers of Langtang Lirung or ascend Kyangjin Ri (4350m.) behind the village for a breathtaking panorama of the Langtang peaks; teahouse accommodation.
Nov 01/Day 08: We trek 7hrs from Kyanjin Gumba to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m).
Nov 02/Day 09: Early in the morning after breakfast we take 6hrs Yala Peak summit trek and return to base camp (4800m).
Nov 03/Day 10: We trek 5hrs from Yala Peak Base Camp to Kyanjin Gumba(3830m); teahouse accommodation.
Nov 04/Day 11: We trek 4hrs from Kyanjin Gumba to Lama Hotel (2410m); teahouse accommodation
Nov 05/Day 12: We trek 6hrs from Lama Hotel to Syaphrubesi(1600m) via Sherpagaon, a hydropower project with Chilime Hydropower Power Plant. The main inhabitants of this area belong to the Tamang community.
Nov 06/Day 13: From Syabru Besi we drive for 8hrs to Kathmandu (1350m) by bus or car and transfer to hotel.
Nov 07/Day 14: Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley (Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath); Farewell-Celebration dinner in the evening.
Nov 08/Day 15: Transfer to the airport for final departure or alternatively join other activities
Autumn Yala Peak Climbing Schedule
|Day||Itinerary Activities||Itinerary "B"||Itinerary "C"||Itinerary "D"|
|01:||Arrival/Hotel Transfer||SEP 24||OCT 04||OCT 14|
|02:||Briefings, Preparations||SEP 25||OCT 05||OCT 15|
|03-15:||Trek/Climbing Period||SEP 26-OCT05||OCT 06 - 16||OCT 16-29|
|16:||Drive Syabrubesi Kathmandu||OCT 06||OCT 17||OCT 25|
|17:||Sightseeing/Leisure KTM||OCT 07||OCT 18||OCT 26|
|18:||Final departure||OCT 08||OCT 19||OCT 27|
|book Now||book Now||book Now|
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern, which we provide you. This Climbing/Expedition itinerary can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities (service) could be deducted and additional activities (service) could be added as per mutual understanding.
- Please Read Our Conditions: How to Book Yala Peak Climbing?
Price For the Trip:
- The cost of the peak/mountain Expedition depend group size, Category of the trip (full board / base camp Service), your desire (budget), Duration of the trip, categories of Hotel accommodation (budget to 5 star) in Capital city and parts of mountain, Climbing service above the base camp, the number of climbing guides and porters, kitchen crew, mode of transport you prefer will direct affect and same peak/ mountain climbing expedition can be higher and lower prices.
- For those reason Please mail us for up to date prices for Yala Peak Climbing
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by Snowy Horizon’s representative while arriving and departing.
- 4 Nights accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- Private surface transportation from Kathmandu- Sybrubensi-Kathmandu
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Climbing permit for Yala Peak(5732m).
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group.
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Snowy Horizon Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Our service Charges
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators. Though Snowy will provide the same, usage of Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators will be charged extra
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION